BMW I-BUS App Forum

Normale Version: Wrong door opening in car graphic
Sie sehen gerade eine vereinfachte Darstellung unserer Inhalte. Normale Ansicht mit richtiger Formatierung.
Hi all,

I have a few questions and am new to this product and a complete novice where anything computers are concerned, so apologies if this irritates anyone.

I have an Avin Avant 4 in a 2002 E46 M3 in the UK (RHD)

1. On the OBC display in the ibus app, I have the central graphic showing the car which displays if the lights are on, doors are open etc. In addition to this, the Avin has a similar graphic that displays in front of whatever app you have open.

The problem is that when I open the right door (drivers in the UK) the left door opens in the display. This is a standard problem that has come up in mulitple search engines - so I have looked up the solution which is to go into the factory settings menu on the avin settings screen, enter the password, go to the canbus option, and under the door heading, select swap.

This works for the Avin graphic, but has no effect on the ibus graphic in the OBC screen. It affects which side door is open but also which side window is open.

2. At the bottom left of the OBC screen, there are additional graphics for the time, some kind of temperature display and a percentage - I think they are ecu data. How do I turn them off?

3. I'm going to research this some more as I think it's a FAQ, but is there a setting that will get the oil temperature working?

Thanks in advance.

Adam