Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
Other OBD software
I relly love your app. It;s really a great upgrade to my Android Unit.
Only would like to see some changes.

First of all: make it possible to use other OBD app then DeepOBD. I installed DeepOBD but none of my OBD readers work.
Already try 4 different and none of those is recognized by DeepOBD.

Unfortunately OBD scanner which is suppose to work well is not for sale.

Second thing: Can you please use Left and Right ARROWS next to DSP slider?
When driving it's very difficult to use the slider. Arrow would make this mutch easier

And Last.
App as a lot of functions. And a lot of them are not mentioned in the wiki.
Would be great to have a good manual with all function and explenations of every choise you have inside SETTINGS.
Example: when going to car info, you will find info about OIL, BRAKES ..enz..If you press one of those you can set a schedul for next check.
I could not find info how to use this. Also not in the wiki

This is just one example. In setting there are a lot of different thing we can change and use but have no idea what they do
Hi, thanks a lot for your feedback.

please not that "DeepOBD" is not our app, we only use it's functions. As we wrote in Wiki you may only use the special BT Dongle from the app programmer OR any USB interface (you may use for INPA e.g.) 
DeepOBD - Adapter und App einrichten und mit der I-BUS App verbinden

[url=https://xtrons.ibus-app.de/index.php?title=DeepOBD_-_Adapter_und_App_einrichten][/url]2.) You mean +/- buttons for equalizer? Well, we've looked like it is made at original navi and at android system too. So this was the base for it. BUT you may set +/- buttons for DSP start volume in DSP setup (instead of the slider).

3.) Thanks for this info, we will have a look on it. Just updated wiki last week regarding app update to v2.1.3 .. Seems as if I didn't saw every point to descripe :-( 

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste