Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
Range Rover L322 install
Hi everybody,

Please excuse the English only post, I think it better than using Google translate and mistranslating.

I've got my Xtrons PB7839BP installed and up and running with the I-Bus app and Resler and evrything seems good. 
When you are on a Ranger Rover with the DSP, the I-Bus is critical as it does not switch this on, you will not get any sound.
My question is, is there any way to set this up ? 
Thanks
Since the module is the same, do you have an "OBC+DSP license" for it and is the app the latest version 2.1.3.4?
Hi, thanks for your reply. Yes, I bought both and everything does work if I open the app and manually press the DSP tab. Without doing this there is now sound.
I unsure if this is and the DSP, or if this can be automated after starting with a reboot. 
20 mins or so, the DSP and sound are still on and everything good.
Does everyone manually start the DSP to get sound ?
Also, when I open a door , it shows as the other side on the PDC screen ?
Go to central lock settings, last point is "morror doors", check this.
On the subject of sound on your DSP in the RR Vogue: you have to code this in the I-BUS app. 
The DSP standard is programmed for the music to turn off after 20 seconds or so. Most of the time you hear no sound at all. 
Manually starting the DSP gives only the 20 seconds of sound from the Xtron.
By coding in the I-BUS app you can turn this off and then you have automatically sound every time the I-BUS app starts. The coding is fairly simple because you can choose this in the menu. Just start up the coding part.

The second problem people have is: the Xtrons app's like radio, Spotify of bluetooth music from your phone has to be clicked every time the Xtron turn on again. Thi you can program in the I-BUS app: choose which app you want to start after the start of the I-BUS app and you don't need to start it up separately when the Xtron starts.

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste