Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
E46 comfort windows
Hello,

I installed the ibus app and resler usb recently and have been tinkering with settings. (325i 2001, Xtrons head unit)

Comfort close windows; I have the time set to 6000ms, to close at ignition 0. But they only close 3/4 of the way... I’ve turned the time higher and lower with very little change... and advice? This only happens when the windows are completely open.

Also, is there any videos or tutorials in English that I could follow to explain/show the different configuration settings in the ibus app?

Any help would be appreciated! Thanks.
You can set the comfort closing time up to 8000 ms. But I think it's not possible to close your windows completely because the Android system of the radio and also the application are switched off a few seconds after ignition is off. We are not able to control the windows anymore after that. 

Currently we have no settings page or video in English. But you can translate our wiki site https://wiki.ibus-app.de/index.php?title...llungen_v2 or find videos from other persons on YouTube.
(22.04.2020, 09:52)Adrian schrieb: You can set the comfort closing time up to 8000 ms. But I think it's not possible to close your windows completely because the Android system of the radio and also the application are switched off a few seconds after ignition is off. We are not able to control the windows anymore after that. 

Currently we have no settings page or video in English. But you can translate our wiki site https://wiki.ibus-app.de/index.php?title...llungen_v2 or find videos from other persons on YouTube.

Hello Adrian... funny because that’s my name too..

Thank you for that advice! I will change the configuration to something else to trigger close then. That does make sense now. I cannot believe I didn’t think of that!

I have poked around the wiki with translate, it’s not that accurate and sometime difficult to understand. Thanks though!

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste