Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
Strange issue with lights
Hello everyone,

I've just started experiencing some concerning check light errors with my lights. Just to preface, I am using the I-BUS app in an aftermarket Seicane H110L-L headunit. 

The other night, while driving I turned on my left turn signal and the "check side lights" message came on, the lights started flashing faster, and about 2 seconds later, the lights returned to blinking normally and the check side lights message went away. Then, just a bit later, while driving with my high beams on, I received a check high beam message. I didnt notice any difference in the light output, so i started to get concerned. As I'm braking to pull over and check my lights, the check brake light comes on. Now i'm about to lose my ****. I stop the car, turn the low beams on, and test out each turn signal, with no issues present, hitting the brakes, checking to make sure no error messages pop up. Everything seems fine and checks out, so I get back in and get back on the road. Then it happens again. Random CHECK HIGH BEAM message pops up, then when turning, i get another CHECK SIDE LIGHTS message.

Then this morning I fired up the car, turned the lights on, including the fog lights, then just after a few seconds of doing so a random CHECK FRONT FOGLAMPS message pops up. I go out and check them, and they're both fine, both full intensity, no flickering.

I'm most certain all my bulbs are fine, and this has something to do with my LCM conflicting with the I-BUS app. i've run my lights without the app running, and all seems fine.  I've previously had issues with the app stating that i need to check my rear fog lights, even though my vehicle isn't coded for them at all, and they're not even installed (no sockets). The only change recently that i've done using the I-BUS app was to set up some light sequences for the coming/leaving home feature.

Any thoughts, or troubleshooting steps to figure out why all these random check light messages are coming on?

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste