Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
Avin Avant3 DSP stops after a few minutes
Thanks for your reply, Andre!

It's actually working now.  I checked all the physical connections to the Avant this afternoon.  The main harness had backed out of the unit very slightly.  It doesn't have a very positive "click" for engagement, so I will keep an eye on that.

Regarding the coding:  I was fumbling with it a lot since this is my first occasion to use NCS.  I followed the instructions I recieved from Tommy (also checked some things from the BMW-IBUS Facebook group).  When I opened the first TRC in NCSDummy, the correct boxes were already checked.  I figured there was no harm in saving that to FSW_PSW as it was and encoding.  

After that, DSP worked.  Later on, I learned how to re-code a module from ZCS.  DSP works fine with the ZCS-stored coding as well.  It seems like my original DSP coding was corrupted at some point.  I had a Dynavin in the car for a little bit and I think they use some kind of secret IBUS manipulation to make DSP work, so maybe that was it.  Again, nothing was obviously changed when I looked at the first trace in NCSDummy.

Nachrichten in diesem Thema
RE: Avin Avant3 DSP stops after a few minutes - von M62Flyer - 22.01.2018, 10:36

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 2 Gast/Gäste