Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
PDC geschwindigkeitsabhängig automatisch aktivieren
Some people may find me too much responsive to posts but.....
Upon some digging on the NcsDummy, I found some of the things that have to be changed (from OEM codding) with codding software to fit our needs.

On this PDC part, we will see that the value of ABSCHALT_GESCHWINDIGKEIT is for every module is Data: 30
So based on the user manual referred above the 30 value on that field fits perfectly for the max operating speed of 30 km/h that is defined from the factory, so we know that WE CAN change this value to our desire. (see conditions for on/off PDC)
[Bild: 2-1.jpg]

On PDC, we will see that the value of ABSCHALTWEG - SWITCH-OFF DISTANCE is for every module is Data: 50
So based on the user manual referred above the 50 value on that field fits perfectly for the 50 meters until switch-off that is defined from the factory, however from our first post we have seen trouble how to bypass the 50 meters off condition of the PDC module, but I found out to be only a codding issue.
It seems reasonable to define it to 3000. Smile 
The 3000 value is correspondent to 3000 meters = 3.0 km  I this is sufficient for heavy traffic and should be used to give new instructions for the switch off distance. Smile

[Bild: 2-2.jpg]

On PDC, we will see that the value of EINSCHALT_GESCHWINDIGKEIT - SWITCH-ON SPEED is for every module is Data: 0

[Bild: 10.jpg]

And well this is when the conflicting parts come across....... Maybe we can set it to 1kmh.... will try and give results on this, however, there's another option that may need codding before the "SWITCH-ON SPEED" one first..... there is PDC_AKTIV/DEAKTIV..... that needs some coding.....

PDC_AKTIV/DEAKTIV gives the 2 following lines from the factory:
weg_geschw - speed activation (the new line that SHOULD BE SELECTED to have PDC not triggered by Reverse but only speed dependant!
rueckwaertsgang - reverse gear activation (the option is set on the factory, will change it!)

[Bild: 12.jpg]

[Bild: 13.jpg]

And this here the fun part is coming, for what im expecting the module won't need to be set to reverse to have those few seconds on Front_PDC but constantly if within the speed range that has been set (0-30km/h during 3000meters).
If the PDC button is present, well you can disengage and engage the PDC if you are stopped or bellow 30kmh.....

I hope it helps @Andre to develop the idea further.

Nachrichten in diesem Thema
RE: PDC geschwindigkeitsabhängig automatisch aktivieren - von freddykat - 11.02.2020, 17:54

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste