Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
IBUS App has stopped working error
Hello everyone! Greetings from Montana USA!

First off, I just want to say thank you to the developers and all who have made the I-BUS adapter and app a reality! Without you, I wouldn't have been able to install a new head unit in my X5 and enjoy the modern creature comforts new android head units have to offer. So THANK YOU! You're all amazing! Now, to my inquiry.....

When i first installed the I-BUS app, I ran into the issue of the app not auto starting after the system boots. I was informed by a very helpful user that this was an issue that was noted by the developer, and they were working on a fix. Over the course of the last 7 months of owning it, i've updated the app several times, but I am still to this day receiving the "I-BUS app has stopped working" , and have to hit the Open App Again button, which strangely sometimes does not appear, so i end up having to manually launch the app. Have i been in the dark, and has someone offered up a solution to this problem? And also, my DSP will sometimes not activate, and i have to hit the little DSP button in the bottom left corner of the app to get it to send. Any information regarding this would be most appreciated. And if you need more information regarding my setup, please let me know and i can provide details to help get this figured out.
I also had a question regarding the DSP coding. On the wiki, it says to set it to "MID Basis", but my X5 had the Board Monitor with navigation. So should I still be using the MID Basis coding for the DSP, or the "Boardmonitor" coding option?

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste