Themabewertung:
  • 1 Bewertung(en) - 5 im Durchschnitt
MID Emulation
Hello,
I'm not sure if I have something set incorrectly.  But the MID emulation on the Control panel doesn't seem to work properly.
For example, if I select "DIST" and then select SET and try to input a value, the buttons do not map to any numerical values.  It also doesn't show any number except for "78 90".  Pressing any of the soft buttons that should be numbers only selects previously mapped values like "Timer1, Timer2" etc.  I have to press either the "BC" or "Clock" for it to display the proper text on the screen again.

Is there a setup issue I have?
The head unit is an Eonon GA9449.
Thank you!
Stephen
[-] 1 Leute denen dieser Beitrag gefällt:
  • angrest
I'm having the problem as well - the MID layout is completely broken and I'm unable to enter data.
I am having a similar issue with a number of functions on my Avin Avant4 in a 2003 X5. All US standard units are selected in all settings (MPG, US gal, MPH, F *, etc.)

1. In the headunit settings "units" menu F* is selected for temperature units but shows C * as the selected temperature unit. The screen displays the temperature in F * in OBC view. In the IKE and on the AC temperature controls the temperature is displayed in C *.

2. The range shown in the IBUS App in OBC view shows miles as the unit but the actual quantity is too high by over 100% (shows ~ 500 miles on a full tank, the car is supercharged 4.6is which gets approximately 11MPG which equals to approximately 260 miles per full tank of fuel). The IKE shows the km value that is equivalent to the mile value shown in OBC which is approximately 860km on a full tank which is not correct.

3. The MPG readout for consumption 1 and consumption 2 are erratic and show anywhere between 7MPG to 100MPG.

That is all I can think of at the moment. I will continue to monitor and report back. Thanks.
So #3 form the previous post seems to have resolved itself with more driving since the update. As a result and with the selection of "range calculation" in the setup #2 appears to be showing the correct numbers. The temperature (#1) is still an issue.

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste