Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
E53 X5 Front Windows Opening
Hi Everyone,

I have a 2004 (facelift) e53 with a wondefoo android and ibus app installed. When i lock the car with the remote key the front windows open. If i do this with the key manually in the door lock then it will not happen. I have tried two keys and its the same.

Also, when the ibus app starts automatically when i start the car i cannot open or close the windows for about 30 seconds. 

I tried unplugging the android unit and all the problems go away ... I think this is related to the ibus app but cannot figure out why.

Any help is much appreciated. Thanks !
[-] 1 Leute denen dieser Beitrag gefällt:
  • Grycho
Hi Usce

I have tried that problem, when I first got the module an directly installed it in the car.. I then read, that you need to open the program on the computer an input the correct car model etc. etc.. I did that an run the update too and the problem with the windows opening disappeared..

I my self have another problem:
The OBC only shows all the different measurements when I plug the module in.. Then after I leave the car and come back starting the car, the measurements have disappeared, only to return, after I unplug the module and replug it.. I am going insane

Best Regards
Grycho
(03.11.2021, 20:30)usce schrieb: Hi Everyone,

I have a 2004 (facelift) e53 with a wondefoo android and ibus app installed. When i lock the car with the remote key the front windows open. If i do this with the key manually in the door lock then it will not happen. I have tried two keys and its the same.

Also, when the ibus app starts automatically when i start the car i cannot open or close the windows for about 30 seconds. 

I tried unplugging the android unit and all the problems go away ... I think this is related to the ibus app but cannot figure out why.

Any help is much appreciated. Thanks !

Very simple issue - you didn't checked wiki for it :-( 
https://wiki.ibus-app.de/index.php?title...C3.A4ndern

The orange Resler module was configured for BMW E39 ex works - if you use it in E53 without fitting car type the command for fold/unfold mirrors will open your front windows.

So simply go to I-BUS app settings => Resler Module settings => car type and set it to E53. If it's already in there, change it to a wrong type and back to E53.
That's it.

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste