Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
Connecting I-BUS USB and accessories
My Xtrons PSD1039BL unit comes with a split USB lead with a Mirror  linkend and a USB2 end. I bus recommend a directing connection to a USB for the Resler stick, so can things like the TPMS and DAB connected via a hub to the mirror link, or will the Resler still work if connected to a USB multi port hub and in to the USB2 end ?
I've tried to speak to Xtrons, they didn't really answer and said run everything from a 6 port USB hub. I also asked if the unused ports on the back of the Xtrons unit could support other USB leads, to which they didn't really answer. 
thanks

PS.  Sorry for the lack of German language, but hopefully it is clearer , rather than translated via Google and posted. 

[Bild: PSD1039-BL-32.jpg]

[Bild: PSD1039-BL-30.jpg]

sd1039bl
Hi, anyhow please directly plug in Resler module to USB - do not use a hub for it.
For all other devices I'd recommend an active hub too - means with external power supply. Because there is not much current supplied from the unit.
To speak frankly: PSD-series was not that fast due to weak hardware.. and only 2 USBs as you see.
Thanks for your reply, Andre.

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste