Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
E38 DSP Wont Turn On
hello everyone, 

i have the ressler app and usb in two cars but i am having trouble in my e38. i followed all the directions and got the dsp to work but sometimes after turning on the car i need to wait a few minutes and then click the dsp button and the amp comes on. today i cannot get it to come on at all ... also it takes a long time for all the data to show up in the app for example the mileage might take two minutes to load but the rpm will load right away. 

any suggestions please?

thanks!

update: i tried just resetting the app and asking it to unlock again ... first it said it cant communicate with the module and to check the wiring but then it said BC+DSP success and now its working.

any ideas why this may be happening ? thanks again!
Hi,
For 2nd DSP start: have you've enabled this in I-BUS app settings => DSP? Also add a delay for about 3..8s (just try which works the best).

The long wait for data is usually due to the fact that your speedometer is older and you have activated the 4 options in the IKE settings. So we don't ask for the values but wait until the IKE (speedometer) sends them.

If you use the orange Resler module: please check the firmware - you may have to flash it manually.
https://wiki.ibus-app.de/index.php?title...ler_Module

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste