Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
folding mirror
hello, need some help and advice please
i have aug 2004 build e46 m3 with elec memory seats and powerfold auto dip mirrrors

basically As normal when you engage reverse the passenger mirror tilts down etc,

so what  happening now its mirrors are both dipping and acting strange and not returning to any position and my fold button does not work either , i believe this issue started when i accidentally changed some setting in the ibus app i have installed on my android head unit which allows you to change some  setting on the car like autolock, mirror dip etc etc, i think this change messed up the whole control module and now both of my mirrors will not stay in position and its becoming hard to drive with them .

so my 2 questions are which is the module that controls the elec seats and mirrors,
can it be reset somehow,i have tried leaving battery reset and disconnecting radio but no difference.

thank any advice appreciated
Hi, for the first issue this sounds like your car was able to do the mirro dip ex works - so do not use the same function additionally in I-BUS app. Also because the memory function was much more accurate. Further we control die mirrors by "diagnostic" - after this all movement options are lock for some seconds.

For the module for seats/mirrors I do not really understand. We are not able to reset them. Disconnect battery should also not reset them.
if i upgrade to orange usb  unit you have , will it be more up UP TO DATE AND HAVE MORE FEATURES??
https://wiki.ibus-app.de/index.php?title=Resler_Modul

Orange Resler Module got more functions, see list in my link.
hello i still cannot resolve this issue

power fold button does not work at all. both mirrors are dipping up and down and do not return to position , i have tried to disable it in the app but makes no difference. this problem started when i using ibus app and not i cannot make it work

today i used inpa to diagnostic and there is power to both mirrors so everything works
i reall y dont know how to resolve this problem
i was going to replace memory module in the door? you think this might help
is it possible nobody has solution for this problem, i am very unhappy i cannot reset my module so everything works like factory
For me still unclear: are you talking about fold/unfold mirror by the button in door panel? We may not influence this button at all.
As simple test if you blame the app or module: unplug the module or the whole head unit an test it again.
I guess the button/module in door was defect somehow.

For "curb automatic" - if your car did that before just be sure it's disabled in central lock settings in I-BUS app to avoid mal functions.

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste