Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
PDC geschwindigkeitsabhängig automatisch aktivieren
(17.12.2019, 08:30)Andre schrieb: Wir schauen uns das noch mal an.. mal sehen ;-)

I'm looking for the same thing.....
However, I think we can approach this "problem" using the Ibus system of the car, instead of the speed signal.

Intro:
My specific situation is that I have an E39 PDC module retrofitted to the E46, thus having full OEM front + back PDC (front sensors are from 1' series to have them flush-mounted and almost invisible on E46) Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

I´ve done some research online and think the best way to do it is to read the PDC Ibus messages and when a front obstruction is detected the PDC sents a specific Ibus message on the system (still have to debug to find what the message is, but I know for fact that it came from address "PDC = 0x60, and that message received can be used to trigger the front camera..... I guess......

Is just an idea, because like you've told upper on this thread we can automatically start front camera using the speed signal but will work very much in city driving, and this way it only will show the front image when the front PDC chimes, and that's the time that image is really needed.
If I can help with some Ibus message debugging count on me for that. Mather of fact will start to test that concept by putting something on the front of the car and read what messages are being sent by 0x60, and if I find a message that only occurs when the front is triggered I think we have our problem SOLVED....

Keep up the good work.

Nachrichten in diesem Thema
RE: PDC geschwindigkeitsabhängig automatisch aktivieren - von freddykat - 07.02.2020, 20:35

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste